Sunday, December 14, 2014

villefranche graffiti






I'm not usually a fan of graffiti and I definitely don't like tagging - 
I really don't see the point - but whoever is doing the work above in Villefranche isn't doing a bad job!  He (I get the feeling it's a he) doesn't paint on walls or on property that is lived in. There's a huge number of abandoned and derelict houses in Villefranche. (The council is on to it, grants are available and it's being dealt with but still it's slow going). 

There's another person who has an even  less invasive approach who draws on large sheets of newsprint and then wallpaper pastes them on to doors, shutters etc. Very considerate! I'll take some photos of those too.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for another wonderful post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? Cheap Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete